Betterplace Webpage (Foundations/supporter search / Find your own supporter!!!)
grassroots.org is supporting non-profits with the following:
Administrative and HR tools
Project Management tools
The features built to help your organization raise funds and grow your donor base
How to get credits/loans (take also a look at the end of this page: Finances)
SA Credits for buying facilities for Christian NGOs
Find christian SA banks:
Fundraising in South Africa
Donate now ! For your webpage in South Africa
Fundraising Credit Card - Support schools in South Africa
Software for Fundraising:(Is in work for the English market)
Ideas for parents, students
Worldclass Webpage from Oracle! Library, Competitions and Projects! a really good way to earn money for your school/class, very good prices!!!
- Software Donations: Please take a look at the Educational links for schools tab-
For NGOs with a German branch
We partner with NGOs around the world to deliver relationships, technology, and expertise that enhance their service to their communities. These partner NGOs customize our offerings, providing
their beneficiaries with resources that combine the best of global knowledge and local perspective.
This global network of local communities empowers individuals to build and share their solutions to social challenges, identifying and accelerating the most innovative of those
projects. With events in 44 cities around the world, NetSquared is a vibrant on- and offline community.
Perhaps the largest technology philanthropy program in the world, TechSoup.org connects nonprofit organizations and libraries to the resources and knowledge they need to operate at
full potential. Visited by more than 193,000 individuals monthly, this online community is a place to build capacity, make connections, and share solutions.
In 2008, TechSoup Global was selected by the Council on Foundations to host and manage NGOsource, an equivalency determination service that will help U.S. grantmakers streamline their
international grantmaking process. NGOsource launched on March 20, 2013.
We teamed up with U.K.-based GuideStar International (GSI) to improve our capacity-building programs for civil society. GSI works with civil society leaders worldwide to develop
transparency and civil society organization reporting in their own countries. GSI supports this growing network through the provision of a shared common technology platform as well as
advice and support in each country’s development process.
- European Social Fonds
- Example for South Africa:
Delegation der Europäischen Kommission in Südafrika
Tel: +27 12 452- 5200
Fax: +27 12 460- 9923
- land buying and in pieces (little private gardens etc.) selling
- Bricks model: 100 Euro for one brick of the school
- Start a Business beside the school: Example if you have a property with access to a lake
: canoe/rowboat hiring
- Cooperation with somebody who likes to start a canoe/rowboat hiring company/ create Win-Win situation, the company has regular customers and the school gets financial support
- Cooperation with children`s praxis, speech therapist, bistro etc. market analyses
- Soft loan from supporters
- Credit rom parents for a schoolfee free time!
- Credit from a companie for schoolfee free places (e.g. 4 places for the next 5 years)
- Financial support from the City, District, State (offer of special programs for e.g. immigrants language courses etc.)
German Chambers of Commerce
Special programs for companies/nonprofit organisations